On 11 May 2020, Vivint Solar, Inc. stock identified change of 94.01% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -52.66% off 52-week high price. VSLR stock has been recorded -1.61% away from 50 day moving average and -17.95% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 4.18% off 20-day moving average.
Vivint Solar, Inc. (VSLR) recently reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2019.
Fourth Quarter 2019 Operating Highlights
Key operating and development highlights include:
- MW Installed of about 66 MWs for the quarter, up 22% over fourth quarter 2018. Total cumulative MWs installed were about 1,294 MWs.
- Installations were 9,558 for the quarter, up 24% over fourth quarter 2018. Cumulative installations were 188,291.
- Revenue was $77M, up 21% over fourth quarter 2018.
- Estimated Gross Retained Value increased by about $98M during the quarter to about $2.3B. Estimated Gross Retained Value per Watt at quarter end was $1.98.
- Cost per Watt was $3.54.
- On an adjusted basis, margin created was $62M, up 10% over fourth quarter 2018. Unlevered NPV per Watt was $0.94. 1
Guidance for the First Quarter and Full Year 2020
The following statements are based on current expectations. These statements are forward-looking, and actual results may differ materially. These statements supersede all previous statements regarding projected 2020 financial and operational results.
For the first quarter of 2020, Vivint Solar expects:
- MW Installed: 57 – 60 MWs
- Cost per Watt: $3.68 – $3.75
The Technology sector company, Vivint Solar, Inc. noticed change of -6.53% to $6.15 along volume of 2227842 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 2472.17K. VSLR’s shares are at -35.19% for the quarter and driving a -4.21% return over the course of the past year and is now at -15.29% since this point in 2018. There are 120.96M shares outstanding and 118.55M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 1.28.