On 11 May 2020, PetIQ, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETQ) spotted trading -28.38% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 64.37% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed -2.73% to recent value of $26.02. The stock transacted 470050 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 335.11K shares. The company has 30.07M of outstanding shares and 23.41M shares were floated in the market.
PetIQ, Inc. (PETQ) recently stated financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2019.
Fourth Quarter 2019 Highlights Contrast to Previous Year Period
- Record fourth quarter net sales of $154.3M, a raise of 39.0%; not including contribution from Perrigo Animal Health, net sales increased 27.9%
- Opened 71 veterinary wellness centers in the fourth quarter contrast to 3 in the previous year period
- Net loss of $13.8M, contrast to net loss of $5.3M, included $11.5M of incremental expense attributable to $8.8M of non-recurring acquisition expenses and $2.7M of incremental interest expense. Net loss also included $5.0M of net non-same store contribution.
- Adjusted net loss of $0.03M contrast to adjusted net income of $1.2M.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $9.7M contrast to $6.5M, a raise of 49.1%
Full Year 2019 Highlights Contrast to Previous Year Period
- Record 2019 net sales of $709.4M, a raise of 34.2%; not including contribution from Perrigo Animal Health, net sales increased 28.8%
- Opened 80 veterinary wellness centers across 22 states and 5 host retail partners in 2019 contrast to 25 in 2018
- Net loss of $14.3M, contrast to net income of $0.1M, included $34.9M incremental expense attributable to $28.5M of non-recurring acquisition expenses and $6.4M of incremental interest. Net loss also included $11.5M of net non-same store contribution.
- Adjusted net income of $31.0M contrast to $21.7M
- Adjusted EBITDA of $60.7M contrast to $41.5M, a raise of 46.0%
- Completed a planned acquisition of Perrigo Animal Health in July 2019 and reported definitive contract to acquire Capstar® in January 2020
- Cash and cash equivalents of $27.3M with total liquidity of $127.3M at year end
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -8.00% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 25.00%. PETQ has a gross margin of 15.10% and an operating margin of 0.60% while its profit margin remained -0.60% for the last 12 months. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 2.5 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 0.89% from the mean of 20 days, 7.57% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -3.94% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -6.23%, 0.89% for month and YTD performance remained 3.87%.