On 13 May 2020, Genie Energy Ltd. (NYSE: GNE) spotted trading -33.30% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 73.70% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 0.38% to recent value of $7.99. The stock transacted 144325 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 137.73K shares. The company has 26.18M of outstanding shares and 15.82M shares were floated in the market.
Genie Energy Ltd. (GNE) stated fourth quarter 2019 break even net income on revenue of $82.0M and full year 2019 net income of $0.10 per share on revenue of $315.3M.
(Throughout this release, 4Q19 results are contrast to 4Q18 results and full year 2019 results are contrast to full year 2018 unless otherwise noted)
- Global RCEs served increased 45.5% during 2019 to 374 thousand at December 31, 2019. Global meters served increased 53.9% to 497 thousand during the year.
- Consolidated revenue increased 30.6% in 4Q19 to $82.0M from $62.8M. Full year revenue increased 12.5% to $315.3M from $280.3M.
- Results from Orbit Energy, Genie’s retail energy provider JV in the UK, are not consolidated. Orbit Energy revenue was $30.8M in 2019 and $2.5M in 2018. Genie pro forma consolidated revenue inclusive of Orbit was $346.1M in 2019 and $282.8M in 2018.*
- Consolidated income from operations increased to $2.3M in 4Q19 from a loss from operations of $0.5M. Full year 2019 income from operations was $9.8M contrast to $12.0M.
- Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA* increased to $0.8M in 4Q19 from $(0.6)M. Full year 2019 Adjusted EBITDA was $10.1M contrast to $17.9M.
- At Genie Retail Energy (GRE), income from operations increased to $8.2M in 4Q19 from $3.4M. Full year 2019 income from operations was $27.2M contrast to $29.0M.
- During the fourth quarter, Genie repurchased 261,722 shares of Class B ordinary stock bringing the full year 2019 purchases to 731,869 shares, about 2.7% of all ordinary shares outstanding, for $5.6M.
- Through stock repurchases and dividends paid on both its ordinary and preferred stock, Genie returned $15.2M to investors in 2019.
- Genie’s Board of Directors has reported a fourth quarter 2019 dividend of $0.075 per share.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -88.20% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at # ref. GNE has a gross margin of 26.30% and an operating margin of 2.20% while its profit margin remained 4.80% for the last 12 months. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 1.6 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 1.34% from the mean of 20 days, 11.06% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 5.22% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 9.00%, 1.91% for month and YTD performance remained 3.36%.